Homemade appetizer party Recipe to try !
APPETIZER PARTY RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces.
Microwave: In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High until melted. Stir in the seasonings. Stir in other ingredients until evenly coated.
Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container...enjoy the appetizers !
Appetizer party recipes: ham-and-asparagus-roll-ups.